Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Video Description Product Description
Hengjia factory price most professional single sphere rubber expansion joint flexible joint coupling
The form: this rubber expansion joint consists of rubber pipe, made of inner glue, multi-layer proofinf and cord fabric and outer glue abd metal woggle joint.It is applicable for the connection of inlet and outlet pipes of various fancoil sets of air conditionings in the guest rooms of hotels and restaurants.
Rubber expansion joint advantage:
A: 15 minutes zinc plating, high pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance. B: Connect with pump, valve, fire fighting equipment, pipe which vibrate big, pipe which hot and cold change frequently.
C: Natural rubber content of forty-seven percent, can continue to use for 15 years without aging.
Hengjia best service reducer flange rubber expansion joint adapter
1. All rubber expansion joints are finshed with retaining flanges, limit rod units are available on special request.2. Pressures shows are recommended“operating”, test pressure is 1.5time“operating”, burst pressure is 3 time “operating”.3. Vacuum rating is based on neutral installed length without external load. Products shall not be installed “elongated”on vacuum applications.4. Do not weld near the expansion joints or weld the steel flanges to the piping after the expansion joints are installed. This will either burn or seriously damage the expansion joints. HengJia Product Specifications in this catalogues for reference only. HengJia reserve the right to change design construction, specification and materials without prior notice and without incuring any obligation. Any precise measurements, kindly contact with HengJia technical service directly.
All flange end rubber expansion joint tube connect pipt fittings using high quality natural rubber, natrual rubber content 47%.
All of the flange end rubber expansion joint tube connect pipt fittings complete specifications. Flange typing can be customized according to customer requirements.All of the flange end rubber expansion joint tube connect pipt fittings of Hengjia are made of hige-quality steel.
Heng Jia water supply material Co., Ltd. is located in the Huiguo town venture Avenue, our company has many years of rubber production experience, our company always adhere to the principle of quality first. The main products are:Single sphere flexible rubber expansion joint,non metallic compensator, direct current medium without thrust compensator, dismantling joints, metal expansion joints, flexible waterproof casing, double flanges transmission expansion joint, sleeve compensator, bellows pipe compensator (corrugated pipe compensator), large caliber flange, flexible telescopic pipe, etc,monthly production capacity of 10000 pieces, Customizable according to customer needs.
Our raw material is imported natural rubber from Malaysia and Indonesia, with a content of fortyseven percent,according to the different materials, it can be made ofacid, alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, oil resistant, high temperature resistant, radiation resistant, wear-resistant, aging resistant and so on.
Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?
A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port? A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China. Q: Do you accept small quantity order?A: Of course we do.
Q: Can we choose different material?A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.Q: And what’s your packing?A: Carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.