Factory supply German standard carbon steel flanged EPDM flexible pump rubber coupling

Overview Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Henan, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Carbon Steel
Head Code:
Product name:
Factory supply German standard rubber joint
Rubber material:
carbon steel flanged rubber joint
Flange surface::
Carbon steel/SS304/SS316
rubber flexible expansion joint
Sea Water/oil/gas/acid/alkali

Supply Ability

Supply Ability:
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
The products are usually packed by plastic film, packed in cartons (different sizes) and external packing is wooden boxes (all sizes can be mixed in one box), usually 1100mm *1100mm*1100mm.
any port in China
Lead Time :
7 days

Online Customization

Products Description

Factory supply German standard carbon steel flanged EPDM flexible pump rubber coupling

The form: this product consists of rubber pipe ,made of inner glue ,multi-layer proofinf and cord fabric and outer glue abd metal woggle joint .It is applicable for the connection of inlet and outlet pipes of various fancoil sets of air conditionings in the guest rooms of hotels and restaurants.

Nominal Diameter Neutral Length Movements DN NPS L Ext. Comp. Lateral Angular.(°) 32 11/4 95 6 9 9 15° 40 11/2 95 6 10 9 15° 50 2 105 7 10 10 15° 65 22/1 115 7 10 11 15° 80 3 135 8 13 12 15° 100 4 150 10 15 13 15° 125 5 165 12 19 13 15° 150 6 180 12 19 14 15° 200 8 210 16 20 22 15° 250 10 230 16 25 22 15° 300 12 245 16 25 22 15° 350 14 255 16 25 22 15° 400 16 255 16 25 22 15° 450 18 255 16 25 22 15° 500 20 255 16 25 22 15° 600 24 260 16 25 22 15° 700 28 260 16 25 22 15° 800 32 260 16 25 22 15° 900 36 260 16 25 22 15° 1000 40 260 18 26 24 15° 1200 48 260 18 26 24 15°

Factory supply German standard carbon steel flanged EPDM flexible pump rubber coupling

1.All expansion joints are finshed with retaining flanges,limit rod units are available on special request.2.Pressures shows are recommended“operating”,test pressure is 1.5time“operating”,burst pressure is 3 time “operating”.3.Vacuum rating is based on neutral installed length without external load.Products shall not be installed “elongated”on vacuum applications.4.Do not weld near the expansion joints or weld the steel flanges to the piping after the expansion joints are installed .This will either burn or seriously damage the expansion joints.Hengjia Product Specifications in this catalogues for reference only. Hengjia reserve the right to change design ,construction,specification and materials without prior notice and without incuring any obligation.Any precise measurements,kindly contact with Hengjia technical service directly.

Product Details

AFlexible single ball rubber expansion joint, with high quality synthetic rubber, steel wire and nylon fiber, helps to reduce tensile strength between pipes and has greater elastic space, so it can be widely used in the construction and Hydraulic industries.

All of the flange end rubber expansion joint tube connect pipt fittings complete specifications. Flange typing can be customized according to customer requirements.All of the flange end rubber expansion joint tube connect pipt fittings of Hengjia are made of hige-quality steel.

About Us

Heng Jia water supply material Co., Ltd. is located in the Huiguo town venture Avenue, our company has many years of rubber production experience, our company always adhere to the principle of quality first. The main products are:Single sphere flexible rubber expansion joint,non metallic compensator, direct current medium without thrust compensator, dismantling joints, metal expansion joints, flexible waterproof casing, double flanges transmission expansion joint, sleeve compensator, bellows pipe compensator (corrugated pipe compensator), large caliber flange, flexible telescopic pipe, etc,monthly production capacity of 10000 pieces, Customizable according to customer needs.


Q: Can you make the product as per client’s requirement?

A: Yes, we can make it with your exact requirement

Q: What are your payment terms?

A: T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight

Q: Can I visit your factory before the order?

A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality

Q: Where is your nearest loading port?

A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.

Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?

A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer’s requests

Q: Do you accept small quantity order?

A:Of course wedo.

Q: Can we choose different material?

A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.

Q: And what is your shipment and delivery time?

A: By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.

Q: And what’s your packing?

A: carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.

Contace Us