Stainless Steel Grooved Pipe Coupling 2” DN50mm 600psi (4.0Mpa)
1. Available Size:
* 3/4” – 12” ( DN20-DN300mm)
2. Maximum Working Pressure :
* 600 CZPT ( 40 bar)
* working pressure dependent on material, wall thickness and size of pipe .
* Provides a flexible pipe joint which allows for expansion, contraction and deflection
* This product joints standard Sch 40S cut grooved pipe
* Suit for pipeline medium including cold water, hot water, rare acid, Oil-free air and chemical
Body Material : SS304, SS316, SS316L, SS CE8MN, SS Duplex 2204, SS Duplex 2507
Rubber Sealing : EPDM
Bolt & Nut : SS304, SS316
5. Dimension Sheet :
Typical for all sizes
|Model S30 Stainless Steel Flexible Coupling|
|Nominal Size||Pipe O.D||Working Pressure||Pipe End Separation||Coupling Dimensions||Coupling Bolts|
|20 3/4||26.9 1.050||600 42||0-1.6 0-0.06||47 1.850||87 3.425||43 1.693||2||M10x40|
|25 1||32 1.260||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||53 2.087||90 3.543||43 1.693||2||M10x45|
|32 1 1/4||38 1.496||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||58 2.283||94 3.700||44 1.732||2||M10x45|
|32 1 1/4||42.4 1.660||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||62 2.441||106 4.173||44 1.732||2||M10x45|
|40 1 1/2||48.3 1.900||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||67 2.638||106 4.173||43 1.693||2||M10x45|
|50 2||57 2.244||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||77 3.031||116 4.567||43 1.693||2||M10x50|
|50 2||60.3 2.375||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||78 3.071||117 4.606||43 1.693||2||M10x50|
|65 2 1/2||73 2.875||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||94 3.700||134 5.275||44 1.732||2||M10x50|
|65 2 1/2||76.1 3.000||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||94 3.700||134 5.275||44 1.732||2||M10x50|
|80 3||88.9 3.500||500 35||0-1.6 0-0.06||110 4.330||150 5.905||45 1.771||2||M10x50|
|100 4||108 4.250||450 31||0-3.2 0-0.13||135 5.315||184 7.244||47 1.850||2||M12x60|
|100 4||114 4.500||450 31||0-3.2 0-0.13||139 5.472||190 7.480||48 1.890||2||M12x60|
|125 5||133 5.250||400 28||0-3.2 0-0.13||164 6.456||215 8.465||48 1.890||2||M12x60|
|125 5||141.3 5.563||400 28||0-3.2 0-0.13||168 6.614||215 8.465||48 1.890||2||M12x60|
|150 6||159 6.259||350 25||0-3.2 0-0.13||190 7.480||240 9.448||49 1.929||2||M12x70|
|150 6||168.3 6.625||350 25||0-3.2 0-0.13||198 7.795||246 9.685||49 1.929||2||M12x70|
|200 8||219.1 8.625||350 25||0-3.2 0-0.13||253 9.961||318 12.519||57 2.244||2||M12x70|
|250 10||273 10.750||300 21||0-3.2 0-0.13||315 12.401||396 15.590||59 2.322||2||M20x110|
|300 12||323.9 12.750||300 21||0-3.2 0-0.13||372 14.645||452 17.795||60 2.362||2||M20x110|
Role of Oil Couplings in Vibration Reduction and Machinery Efficiency
An oil coupling can play a significant role in reducing vibrations and enhancing machinery efficiency:
- Vibration Dampening: The damping effect of the oil absorbs and dissipates vibrations, minimizing their transmission between connected shafts.
- Smooth Torque Transmission: The oil’s fluid properties allow gradual torque transfer, reducing sudden jolts and shocks that lead to vibrations.
- Shock Absorption: Oil couplings absorb sudden load changes and shocks, preventing them from propagating throughout the machinery.
- Energy Efficiency: The controlled and efficient transmission of torque minimizes energy losses due to vibrations and shocks, enhancing overall machinery efficiency.
- Noise Reduction: By dampening vibrations, oil couplings can help reduce noise generated by machinery operation.
Overall, the use of oil couplings contributes to smoother and more efficient machinery performance by minimizing vibrations and promoting stable torque transmission.
Industry Standards and Guidelines for Oil Couplings
While there are no specific industry standards or guidelines exclusively dedicated to oil couplings, their design and usage often fall within broader standards related to mechanical power transmission components. Some relevant standards include:
- ISO Standards: International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards, such as ISO 9001 for quality management systems and ISO 14691 for industrial fans, provide general guidelines that may apply to oil coupling manufacturers.
- AGMA Standards: The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) produces standards related to various types of mechanical power transmission equipment, which could encompass aspects of oil coupling design and manufacturing.
- API Standards: The American Petroleum Institute (API) develops standards for equipment used in the oil and gas industry, which may include guidelines for components like oil couplings.
Additionally, manufacturers and users of oil couplings should follow best practices, engineering principles, and guidelines for lubrication and maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling.
Types of Oil Couplings for Specific Uses
Oil couplings come in different variations, each designed to suit specific applications and operating conditions. Some common types include:
- 1. Constant-Fill Fluid Couplings: These couplings maintain a constant level of fluid, providing consistent torque transmission and smooth operation. They are often used in applications requiring precise control and constant torque delivery.
- 2. Variable-Fill Fluid Couplings: These couplings allow for variable fluid levels, enabling adjustable torque transmission and speed control. They find applications in situations where speed modulation is essential, such as conveyors and certain industrial processes.
- 3. Start-Up Fluid Couplings: These specialized couplings provide high torque during startup, helping heavy machinery overcome initial inertia. Once the machinery is up to speed, the coupling allows for smooth and efficient power transmission.
- 4. Slip Torque Limiters: These couplings are designed to protect equipment from sudden overloads. They slip when the torque exceeds a preset limit, preventing damage to the machinery.
- 5. Centrifugal Couplings: These couplings use centrifugal force to engage and disengage the transmission of torque based on the rotational speed. They are commonly used in applications like lawn mowers and other small machinery.
- 6. Fan Fluid Couplings: These couplings are often used in cooling systems for fans and blowers. They allow for variable speed operation and protect the equipment from sudden load changes.
- 7. Torque Converters: While technically a type of fluid coupling, torque converters are commonly used in automotive applications. They provide variable torque multiplication and enable smooth shifting in automatic transmissions.
The choice of oil coupling type depends on factors such as the desired torque characteristics, speed control requirements, and the specific demands of the application.
editor by CX 2023-08-22